Saturday, September 1, 2012

Spark Your Creativity Now! Challenge #1: Anything Goes

Welcome to Spark Your Creativity Now!


This new monthly challenge is all about you and your creativity.
You decide what the challenge will be . . . It's Anything Goes.

And by anything goes, I mean ANYTHING GOES!
Share whatever handmade craft project you'd like.
All arts and crafts are welcome here.

Not only do you get to choose what you want to create, you may also win a prize, too!
Here are our sponsors for September's challenge . . .

Creative Bug Digital Stamps 
(by Naomi, a SYCN design team member)

I am a stay at home mom of two amazing boys.  I am a Web Developer by profession but my passion lies in creating digital stamps and cards. I started out scrapbooking 4 years ago and haven’t looked back for it is evolving in leaps and bounds all the time. Blogger world has changed my life for it gave me the motivation and confidence to share my passion and to learn so much from other extremely talented ladies!!  I love life to the fullest and I am grateful to be able to craft every day.









Creative Bug Digital Stamps
is giving away this set of super fun digis!

(Includes four digital stamps)










SPONSOR
(by Me, aka Corrinne, Host & SYCN Design Team Coordinator)


PRIZE
Micro Clothes Pins Banner Gift Kit
Includes 5 clothes pins & clothesline,
delightfully wrapped.



Need a little inspiration? The Design Team is offering you plenty.
If you want to see more of their works, stop by their blogs by clicking their names.








Soma

Now, let's get to the details. You know, the rules. No groaning, though, these rules are easy.
Just remember: If you don't follow the rules, your entry will be deleted.

- New handmade project, no back links, posted to your blog or online gallery. If you don't have either, you can email me (Corrinne) a photo of your project at pinandtack@gmail.com

- Mention "Spark Your Creativity Now!" and include a link back to this blog (http://pinandtack.blogspot.com) in your project post.

- Enter as many new projects as you'd like.

- Combine with as many other challenges as you'd like.

17 comments:

ecstaticoverpaper.blogspot.com said...

Corinne, I just link my blog, am I doing it right?

Anonymous said...

This is a great way to encourage creativity. :)

DeAdesign said...

wonderful!

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge.

Julia said...

Great challenge!!!
Hugs,
Julia

Loves Happy Hour said...

congrats on the challenges corrinne! you sure are a busy bee! keep up the great work!!

cheers!
kelli♥

Teresa Arsenault said...

Great new challenge and fabulous design team.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Claudia N. said...

Thank you so much for the invitation, Corinne!

Love your brand new challenges!!!And the inspirational work of the DT too!

Greetings from Vienna,
die amelie x

Tracy said...

Hi Corinne thanks for the invite..beautiful DTeam projects and looking forward to joining in the fun!
Hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Venus said...

Thanks for inviting me here Corrinne! Keep up the good work!

Venus

Betty said...

Thanks for inviting me here Corinne looks like a fun challenge. Lovely DT cards
Bettyxxx

Betty said...

Thank you for inviting me here looks like a fun challenge.Lovely DT cards
Bettyxxx

Elsea Designs said...

Thanks for the invite Corinne.

Look forward to playing along in the future.

Lorry :o) xx

Spyder said...

Fabulous Challenge blog thank you Corrinne for sending me your link!

(Lyn))

Claire Spielman said...

So thankful to have you stop by and leave a sweet comment on my blog...returning the favor and I am your newest member! I am entering your challenge with a VERY special card/album I created and thank you & your DT for such inspiring wonderful projects.
Creative Wishes,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Nancy said...

Beautiful inspiration from the DT! Thank you for the wonderful challenge!!
Nancy xx :D

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for the kind words you left on one of my projects as well as letting me know about your challenge ! The design team creations are amazing as are all of the entries, so many lovely inspiring projects. craftysahmiam.blogspot.com