Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Album Swap: Spoiler Alert For Lady Anne




I am a part of a fabulous Ning group called Lady Anne's Paper Crafts. It's a fun place to join in challenges along with swaps.

This album was created just for Lady Anne for an album swap. In return, she is sending me an album that she created, which I will share with you when I receive it (of course.)

It's my very first swap of any kind. I'm super excited!



I have SO much purple that I decided this album would feature that royal color. The pages have places where Lady Anne can add her own photos. It can be tied closed with grosgrain ribbon.

Also, if she wants to add more pages, she can do so quite easily.
This album was submitted to these challenges. See below for details, so you can share, too!

8 comments:

A Casa di Ale said...

CIAO CORINNE, MOLTO BELLO IL TUO ALBUM..MI PIACCIONO I BOTTONI

CIAO DA ALE

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card. Great colours. Thank you for joining the latest dare over at the Daring Cardmakers this week. Gez

Misty's said...

Hi Corrinne
That's one very gorgeously decorated album from every angle. I LOVE IT.
Michaela xx

Faye said...

Gorgeous card and colours Corrinne I Spotted this on MIM..Faye

DeAdesign said...

remarkable color, very beautifully

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card hunnie..lovely and bright..enjoy your swap!..
Thanks for joining us this week at Make it Monday and sharing such a lovely card....
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fun use of buttons! Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

Andrea said...

i saw this on MIM what a lovely idea I really like the buttons and I'm sure the recipient will love adding photos its beautiful, thank you for sharing it with us x