Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Alchemy Challenge #16: Fruitylicious

Another fun week at Tuesday Alchemy brings us the challenge of using fruit in any craft. I had these stickers that would be perfect for it & I'd been holding on to them for a while. My plans changed, though! Once I saw this "Perfect Pear" digital stamp from Meljen's Designs, I just had to use it.


Meljen's Designs is our sponsor at Tuesday Alchemy this week. So, you could win this stamp or whatever FOUR digital stamps you'd like by sharing a fruitylicious creation with us!



9 comments:

Tonya said...

This is so cute. The image is adorable.

Corrinne said...

Meljen's has such adorable digis - It was a hard decision on what one to use :)

Loves Happy Hour said...

Corrinne this is awesome! I only noticed all the bling and glitz now! I LOVE it!!

Cheers!
Kelli
loveshappyhour

aureliaeugenia said...

Hi Corrinne,
Thank you for your comments and insistence to invite me on this blog with so many beautiful creations and kind people.I will try to follow the instructions that Eileen gave me and participate at the newest challenge.I never participate before and ,with my darling 11 years old daughter,I will do my best!Thank you once again,you are a super lady! hugs and cheers

Corrinne said...

How wonderful, aureliaeugenia! I hope to see you at Tuesday Alchemy :)

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Ah! I see you've met my blog friend! I've been trying to get her to join us for a while because she's a very active blogger.

Your creativity is endless! I did step out of my shell for this challenge. I see that it was a first for many of us on the team to handle inedible fruit!

Laine Kammeraad said...

Hi Corrinne - your card makes me smile every time I look at it. I love it. It's bright and cheery and the image is adorable.

With smiles,

Laine

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE the smooching pears and the fabulous bits of shimmer and shine, Corrinne! So cute!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Corrine :-)

thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp DT call and Good Luck :-)
luv
Lols x x x